Sunday

Animating!

I started to block out my film, keying my extreme positions. I wanted to be quite thorough, as I knew I had a hard task ahead of me to animate it in time. It was really hard to concentrate on the animating when I knew so much other stuff like the set, textures and the overall look of the film needed a lot of work, but knowing that my tutors and prospective employers would only be interested in how the character moved, made me push on with getting all my keys finished. I also came up with the title 'The Delivery' and was playing with it being written in French... not sure it works!

First pass from Emma Ewing on Vimeo.



Once all of my keys were finished I went back to run a second pass on some scenes. Once everything was timed properly I added some titles to it and sent it off to Enrica, the Royal College of Music composer that agreed to score my film. http://virb.com/enricasciandrone

No comments:

Post a Comment